Mölnlycke Health Care is a world-leading provider of single-use surgical and wound care products for customers, healthcare professionals and patients. We develop and bring to market innovative wound care and surgical products along the entire continuum of care – from prevention to post-acute settings. Our solutions provide value for money, supported by clinical and health economic evidence.
About the position
I am searching for Laboratory Engineer within the Stability Team. This is a consultant assignment for 6 months. The purpose of this position is to provide projects, platforms and other customers with test data accompanied by documented analysis and statistical input. The candidate will also support the development and implementation of new and/or improved materials, products and concepts to meet customer needs
Applications will be evaluated continously and the position may be filled befor the end date. Submit your CV and personal letter today!
As a Laboratory Engineer you will be a key player in the day-to-day operations within a regulatory controlled environment.
The work includes, but are not limited to:
• Execute assigned tasks in product development and change projects
• Perform and plan tests in line with agreed plans
• Give recommendations in choice of test methods
• Accountable for execution of methods and delivery of accurate data in the lab
• Ensure safe, compliant and efficient ways of working in the lab
• To secure compliance within assigned area
• Identify recommendations for purchase of lab test equipment
• Identify method development needs
• Maintain laboratory test methods and knowledge sharing
We expect you to have:
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, chemistry or life science or equivalent relevant laboratory work experience
• Fully trained according to Lab Engineer and assigned roles according to training Matrix
• Knowledge in working with development and validation of test methods and instruments
• Basic understanding of Global Regulatory Requirements and standards related to medical
• Basic understanding in Design control
• Technical competence in laboratory methods
• Fluent English written and spoken
• Communication skills
About the organisation
QRIOS Life Science can offer several opportunities for skilled people with a background in biochemistry, chemical engineering or science. We work with Sweden’s leading pharmaceutical and life science companies. So whether you’re interested in research, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, environmental and quality control, sales and marketing, or just want a career change, we have the job for you. Being a consultant at QRIOS gives you opportunities to try different industries, companies and roles.
It suits whoever wants to get a lot of experience in a short period of time. We offer you the chance to work with well-known brands at renowned companies where you can develop your skills. If you’re looking for a world of exciting assignments and new contacts, you’ll like being a consultant.
Visstid, mer än 6 månader
Var ligger arbetsplatsen?
Arbetsplatsen ligger i Göteborg kommun i Västra Götalands län.
QRIOS Minds AB
Publicerad 24 november 2022