Are you looking for a new opportunity in an international environment? This is a unique chance to work in an organization that is leading in its field. European Spallation Source is a multi-disciplinary research centre based on the world’s most powerful neutron source. Now they are looking for an project administrator with strong communication skills in English to support projects that has the aim to support preparation of ESS to the operational phase. Does this sound interesting to you?
European Spallation Source (ESS) is a multi-disciplinary research centre based on the world’s most powerful neutron source. The facility will open for scientists in 2023 and enable scientific breakthrough within materials research.
We are seeking a Project Support and Administration Support Staff with relevant professional experience to join their team for a limited period of max. 16 months.
The External Relations & EU Projects Group provides tailored support and assistance to projects awarded grants at ESS. One of these projects is the BrightnESS2 project that has the aim to support preparation of ESS to the operational phase. The assignment is concerned with supporting the work carried out in collaboration with the project coordinator.
You are offered
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Participate in the general innovation and industry activities at ESS, in particular industrial outreach activities
* Assist and support two projects: BrightnESS2 WP4 and WP5.1
* Report to the Senior Officer of Innovation & Industry and project leader
* Assist Project Manager with project administration
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Engineering or Business Administration degree
* Relevant experience with innovation processes and models
* Experience of working in an international environment is essential
* Proven written and oral communication skills in English
* Familiar with the MS Office suit of programs
As a person you are:
* Start: August, September
* Work extent: Fulltime, until 2021-12-31
* Location: Lund
* Application: In english
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.
Var ligger arbetsplatsen?
Arbetsplatsen ligger i Lund kommun i Skåne län.
Academic Work Sweden AB
Publicerad 31 juli 2020